Practices v5 Workshop
Demonstrate that you have the knowledge to guide your customers through KCS adoption.
Earn the KCS Practices v5 Certification.
Knowledge-Centered Support, or KCSsm, is a methodology designed to capture, structure, and reuse knowledge in the workflow. Products that are KCS Verified support this methodology to increase the value created by support teams. Support organization success requires the integration of the tool with the methodology.
Learn how to optimize a Verified tool for your customers. Through this workshop you will receive training on KCS, best practices for adoptions, tips on configuration to optimize KCS benefits, and take the certification exam – all in a single, two-day workshop.
The two day KCS Practices v5 workshop includes:
- Training on the KCS practices and techniques and KCS adoption best practices
- Configuration tips to optimize KCS benefits
- The exam for KCS Practices v5 Certification ($450 USD value)
This training and certification is intended for:
- KCS Adoption Managers and adoption team members
- Consultants who assist organizations with Verifiedtools/KCS adoption
- Managers of teams who are using a Verified tool and/or doing KCS
Benefits of getting certified:
- Independent verification of your understanding of the KCS practices, techniques and KCS adoption practices
- KCS Practices v5 logo on your business cards and web site
- Complement KCS Verifiedproducts with your knowledge of the KCS methodology
- Be listed in an online registry of KCS Practices v5 Certified professionals