Join us for our in-person KCS® events.
We’re bringing the KCS community together for Knowledge-Centered Service content, conversations, and connections.
Due to concerns around COVID-19, the World Tours previously scheduled for 2020 have been postponed. Updates will be provided on this page.
The KCS Academy, the network of resources and practitioners for KCS (the knowledge and content management best practice), is hosting a series of conferences. The format will include both presentations on KCS best practices and lessons learned, as well as roundtables on various KCS topics hosted by experts allowing you ask questions and join in the conversation. Topics will include:
- Gaining executive buy-in for your KCS program
- Launching and sustaining your KCS and Coaching programs
- Measuring the success of your KCS Program
- Improving the effectiveness of your self-service experience
Who should attend:
- Companies new to KCS who want to better understand the KCS Practices and the benefits
- Companies who have deployed KCS and want to learn best practices and things to avoid
- Experienced KCS practitioners looking to share best practices with others on the KCS journey
Contact us with questions.
Thank you to our sponsors!