Join us for in-person KCS® events.
We’re bringing the KCS community together for Knowledge-Centered Service content, conversations, and connections.
2020 details coming soon:
- Early March: Santa Clara, CA
- Early June: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Late September: East Coast, USA
The KCS Academy, the network of resources and practitioners for KCS (the knowledge and content management best practice), is hosting a series of one-day conferences. Come participate in conversations about:
- KCS implementation case studies: KCS in Action
- KCS as Agile Knowledge Management
- Considerations for customer self-service
- KCS coaching tools and techniques
- AI and KCS – Emerging Digital Automation Model
- Tools and services available to help enable your KCS journey
Who should attend:
- People looking for a better way to share knowledge
- Managers exploring enterprise content management strategy
- Experienced KCS practitioners looking to share best practices with others on the KCS journey
Contact us with questions.
Thanks to our sponsors!