Join us for our in-person KCS® events.
We’re bringing the KCS community together for Knowledge-Centered Service content, conversations, and connections.
Links will be added when registration is open:
- March 3, 2020: Silicon Valley, CA, USA
- Early June: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Late September: Orlando, FL, USA
The KCS Academy, the network of resources and practitioners for KCS (the knowledge and content management best practice), is hosting a series of one-day conferences. Come participate in conversations about:
- KCS implementation case studies: KCS in Action
- Considerations for customer self-service
- KCS coaching tools and techniques
- AI and KCS – Emerging Digital Automation Model
- Tools and services available to help enable your KCS journey
Who should attend:
- People looking for a better way to share knowledge
- Managers exploring enterprise content management strategy
- Experienced KCS practitioners looking to share best practices with others on the KCS journey
Contact us with questions.
Thank you to our sponsors!