Applicants for the KCS Certified Trainer or Intelligent Swarming Architect program are expected to meet the following prerequisites:
- Experience in training: candidate knows how to teach/facilitate
- Experience in customer support: be familiar with current, processes, structures, management practices and metrics
- Experience with knowledge management in customer support organizations
This assessment is to be completed either by:
- a KCS Certified Trainer who has co-taught either the KCS v6 Practices Workshop or the KCS Design Workshop with the candidate, or
- a Certified Intelligent Swarming Architect who has co-taught the Intelligent Swarming Design Session with the candidate.