KCS Aligned Vendor Series: Reducing Customer Time to Value Across Your KCS Journey
January 26 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am PST
For KCS practitioners, the challenge of reducing customer time to value across self-service and agent experiences is one that we are all passionately focused on solving. By connecting customers with content to solve known issues (and support agents to investigate unknown issues), fellow organizations are creating differentiated experiences that are making their customers (and yours) smile.
Join Brian Corcoran where he will unpack how SearchUnify’s customers are:
- Capturing the voice of the support customer at scale to create baseline metrics for Self-Service Success
- Reducing agent onboarding timelines and case escalations to engineering
- Improving knowledge linkage and creation through existing workflows
- Identifying and remediating content gap issues as part of their Solve-Evolve Loop
- Identifying agent expertise and gamifying knowledge creation to facilitate & promote intelligent swarming
In addition to walking through how fellow practitioners are leveraging SearchUnify to improve their knowledge creation & findability and save more than $200,000 per month in support costs, we’ll also have time available for a Q+A session.