- This event has passed.
Electrolux Case Study: KM Strategy to Improve Customer Experience
December 1, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm PSTFree
In 2018, Electrolux decided to focus on Knowledge Management as a key building block for the future. By adding Knowledge Management as a separate function with the authority to impact tools, processes and resources needed, great results have been achieved:
- Contact Center NPS: 206% increase
- Self-service article usage: 10,488% increase
- Time to publish (self service articles): from 40 days to 90 minutes
Today, Knowledge Management is a key driver in improving Electrolux customer experience, both with enhanced organizational learnings and process improvements, and shortened turnaround time for structured feedback to R&D.
A panel of experts will be available during the presentation in the chat as well as time at the end for further questions and discussions:
- Lena Stormvinge, Head of Digital Services at Electrolux
- Helene Källgården, KCS Trainer and Consultant at ComAround
- Per Strand, Business Development at ComAround
- Carmen Wrona, KCS Program Manager, Electrolux
KCS is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.
This is a complimentary event sponsored by ComAround. ComAround has been a KCS v6 Verified vendor since July 2018.