- This event has passed.
January 14 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
This one day workshop, taught by Certified KCS Trainers at Upland RightAnswers, is intended for organizations or individuals who are new to KCS, need a refresher, or are getting colleagues up to speed. It explains what’s involved in KCS and what type of commitment it requires. You will learn:
- How to use KCS to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- Ways to motivate support agents to use the knowledge base and to effectively assess individual and team contributions
- How to articulate the value of knowledge management for your organization
- A strategy for sustainable success that minimizes investments in knowledge workflow and maximizes the return
- How to identify and avoid the common pitfalls associated with knowledge management