Tue, Aug 4, 2020
7:00 am - 9:00 am
Virtual - Pacific Daylight Time
Join the KCS community as we host a virtual version of the successful KCS Roundtables format from the KCS Academy World Tours!
Each Roundtable discussion topic, facilitated by a Consortium for Service Innovation staff member or another KCS expert, taps into the collective wisdom of the group to answer questions and share best practices and lessons learned.
This two-hour event allows time for each attendee to attend three 30-minute sessions. Select three topics during registration from:
- Launching and Sustaining your KCS Program
- Launching and Sustaining your KCS Coaching Program
- Maximizing KCS with an effective KDA program
- Measuring Success of your KCS Program
- Improving the effectiveness of your Self-Service Experience
- Intelligent Swarming Insights
There is limited seating for this event; please notify us if your plans change so someone else can join the conversation. This event will not be recorded.