Through the KCS v6 Aligned program, vendors demonstrate that their product or service supports an element of the KCS methodology or adoption process. To be KCS v6 Aligned the product or service must comply with the KCS v6 Aligned standards.
The KCS v6 Aligned designation is a sister to the comprehensive, more stringent KCS v6 Verified designation that is designed for larger product suites such as Customer Management, Knowledge Management, or Enterprise Content Management Systems.
KCS v6 Aligned Services
DB Kay & Associates provides implementation services to help you roll out your KCS program right the first time.
- A Rapid Assessment to identify strengths to build on, and gaps to address
- A Design Workshop, customized for your company, to train participants, make key implementation decisions, and walk out with an actionable plan
- Experts on Call Consulting, to help keep you on track from the Design Workshop through launch
- Interim Program Management, to jumpstart your KCS program until a Program Manager is put in place
- End-user Training and Train-the-Trainer, to set you up for a successful Wave I and beyond
- Learn more.
While technology and process are key enablers of the KCS methodology, KCS is first and foremost about people and their behavior. KCS Coaches are the change agents within the support organization; they model and promote the behavior change required for a successful KCS adoption. The Aligned KCS Coach Development Workshop helps coaches learn the skills they need to encourage, inspire, and support change. Coaches become the change agents that help create momentum in a KCS adoption – or any critical organizational change strategy. Learn more.
Also see the KCS Certified Trainers page for a list of Academy certified trainers who offer KCS workshops based on the Consortium for Service Innovation materials.
Have a tool or service that complements or enables a KCS Practice? Consider getting KCS v6 Aligned.
The fact that the listed products have achieved the KCS v6 Aligned designation does not relieve the buyer of doing due diligence.