Learn more about KCS Aligned and Verified tools in this series of webinars. Vendors present on KCS best practices, case studies and benefits realized, best practices for deploying KCS with specific tools, and new KCS-related functionality.
KCS Aligned Vendor Series: Jacobs Engineering Group Uses Coveo for KCS Beyond Service and Support
Tammy Willey, Knowledge Management Strategy Lead at Jacobs Engineering Group, shares their journey with KCS beyond service and support.
Learn how Jacobs Engineering Group implemented KCS to enable sales and improve knowledge-sharing in the organization, with the help of Coveo. Slides
Reducing Customer Time to Value Across Your KCS Journey presented by SearchUnify
Brian Corcoran from Search Unify unpacks how SearchUnify’s customers are:
- Capturing the voice of the support customer at scale to create baseline metrics for Self-Service Success
- Reducing agent onboarding timelines and case escalations to engineering
- Improving knowledge linkage and creation through existing workflows
- Identifying and remediating content gap issues as part of their Solve-Evolve Loop
- Identifying agent expertise and gamifying knowledge creation to facilitate & promote intelligent swarming
In addition to walking through how fellow practitioners are leveraging SearchUnify to improve their knowledge creation & findability and save more than $200,000 per month in support costs, there are some questions and answers at the end. (slides)
Electrolux Case Study: How Electrolux use KM strategy and advanced technology to improve customer experience
In 2018, Electrolux decided to focus on Knowledge Management as a key building stone for the future. By adding Knowledge Management as a separate function with the authority to impact tools, processes and resources needed, great results have been achieved:
- Contact Center NPS: 206% increase
- Self-service article usage: 10 488% increase
- Time to publish (self service articles): from 40 days to 90 minutes
Today, Knowledge Management is a key driver in improving Electrolux customer experience, both with enhanced organisational learnings and process improvements, and shortened turnaround time for structured feedback to R&D.
Lena Stormvinge, Head of Digital Services at Electrolux, presented about their journey, success factors, learnings, accomplishments, and what is still to come. (slides)
KCS Verified Vendor Series with Upland RightAnswers
RightAnswers’ Michelle Stumpf discusses how you can enable your organization to successfully support KCS with technology geared around the KCS practices and workflows. (slides)
KCS Aligned Vendor Series: Optimize for Service Success
Coveo’s Bonnie Chase discusses how to improve the capacity and efficiency of your knowledge-centered organization. (slides)